International Letter of Invitation
Invitation letters take Academy Management 7-14 days to process. Please send your requests to: email@example.com.
Please provide us with the following information:
- First Name/Family Name
- Street Address
- Birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Country Passport Issued
- Passport Issue Date
- Passport Expiry Date
Important information regarding Visa Invitation Letters (please read):
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- If you are presenting a paper, include the title and session in which the paper will be presented, or if you are exhibiting, please indicate so in your request.
- Please note al letters will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If a paper letter is required, please respond to the email. Requested paper letters will be sent through airmail. This option may take a few weeks to arrive. If you wish to expedite the process, a letter can be sent through Federal Express with the recipient’s Federal Express account number or credit card number with an expiration date. Please also include your billing address in the request email.
- Academy Management reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests.
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.